I’ve no idea what has happened to me lately, I have set myself out a plan or focus for 2018. I have somehow become more focused on my life, my personal development and my future over the last few months.
I have been in contact with a life coach to help me. I’m going to have three hours with her which are going to be split up into 3 one hour sessions to help set me on the right path.
I’ve laid out my plans for 2018 for both my personal development and my blog. I have divided them into two areas.
My personal plans are:
- Complete my online SEN course that I have already started.
- I am going to be seeing a lower lumber physio specialist in January so I am really hopeful I can learn to manage my back without the pain I am in. Pain free – one day!
- To get back to work after being off with back pain for the last 8 weeks.
- To keep our secretly booked trip to DisneyLand Paris a secret from my kids for as long as possible eeek!
- Embrace and take full advantage of the life coaching sessions I’m going to have.
- To visit my mum in Manchester all by myself for a long weekend while hubby stays at home with the kids. I have already booked my plane tickets and seriously can not bloody wait!!
- To keep focusing on finding me time and keeping those positive thoughts very much alive in my head every day to help with my mental health.
My blog plans are:
- To gain my confidence as a blogger when I write. I genuinely love writing.
- To get involved in joining a few linkies on a regular basis to get my blog known.
- To steer my blog more on lifestyle and fashion, not just my family and my health. I love boots, bags and coats. You can never have enough of either of those!
- To increase my social media followers. Every month I would like to ideally increase my followers with genuine bloggers who can relate to what I write about.
- I will concentrate on Twitter, IG and Pinterest. I don’t like Facebook. I only have a private FB account and that’s the way I like it 🙂
What are your plans for 2018?